Friday, June 10, 2011

The Summit Shawl

Oh the joy of finishing up a knitting project.  I have been working on this one since January on the little knitting opportunities I have on the bus to and from work each day.

Very cool pattern, and the pure alpaca wool yarn is luxurious.  This one will be an eye catcher I'm sure ...  "nice scarf." ...
"oh, this little thing.  It's nothing really." ....
"Its really cool.  Where did you get it"   ...
"well, actually, I made it myself" ...
"you made it yourself!  Amazing" ...
"well yes, I suppose I am pretty amazing."

{insert proud dancing around with my new scarf on}
 
And now ... I have a new little nephew coming that must be covered in obnoxious hand knits!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the design and it must feel amazing in alpaca! I've enjoyed "traveling" with you on your last few posts!

    ReplyDelete