Thursday, February 10, 2011

Foods of America


So, if one were to travel to London from a foreign land, visit one of the well know major department stores and happen to see the "Foods of America" section this is what they would find.  You know, kind of like the "International" section of Dominick's where you find black beans, rice, and bamboo shoots.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions, as I am sure they will be varied.  Feel free to use the comment section.



P.S. check out the price on those Lucky Charms!  That's $12 bucks!

2 comments:

  1. I went into the "American Store" near me the other day and I don't think the owners have ever set foot in America! They didn't even speak English. I was tempted by the Jif peanut butter, but not for $9.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, is that the partially hydrogenated oils and high fructose corn syrup section?! Love that whole grains & calcium are guaranteed on the Lucky Charms, it better be for $12 bucks!

    Good to see you're well!

    ReplyDelete