Friday, November 12, 2010

I've got BlueTits!

I was hoping they would be the less common Giant Tits, but they are in fact Blue Tits.  I have decided to take it upon my self to work at home the past two days, given that work the last two weeks has been extremely hectic with nightly conference calls from 8-10P with the States.  The work at home decision was also provoked by the fact that the aforementioned work stress has given me a giant pimple on my chin that really should not be seen in public.

Good news is that this has allowed me to do some bird watching in my garden while working at the kitchen table.  Quite active out there!  And I am delighted to see that finally the birds are visiting my feeder (I had to move it to under the tree for it to get some action).  They are so cute!

I should mention that the exercise of googling photos of common British birds was quite interesting, but I was a bit hesitant to hit "Go" after typing in to google images of blue tits.  That ended up being safe.  Googling images for Giant Tits though, not so much.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,

    Misleading title... How could you do this?

    ReplyDelete