Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nine Days and Counting ...

Next Thursday I have a one way ticket to London ... I decided, well maybe more so a little bit, life decided that spending some time in the U.K. would do me some good.  Those of you close to me know this change has been long coming, with the original notion showing up in my inbox over six months ago.  I'm glad I had the time to think this through consciously and not feel pressured.  Though there were times when I was frantically looking for reasons not to do this, in the end I just simply realized how blessed I was to have this opportunity and that it was my turn to experience those things that I envy so much in others.  Yeah!!

I will use this space online to share my experiences, laugh at life's nuances, and exhaust my loneliness and longing for my friends and family back in the States.  I hope you tune in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment