Sunday, September 5, 2010

An update on the garden

Passion inducing ...
I found the quasi Home Depot of London, called HomeBase - home improvement items and a solid garden department.  Not really the quality or selection like the States, but at least I know where to find such a place now and I really just needed a curtain rod for these outstanding antique lace curtains I bought online for the bedroom (later post).

Nonetheless, the most important part of this experience was that I got to buy a couple of these passion flower plants, that are simple stunning, for my climbing plant post out back in the garden.  That gives me an excuse to post some pics of my other plants in the garden at this point.  I think I am done for this season, since it should frost in a about 6 weeks.  Anyway, it is delightful both out back and out front.  I am still killing about 2 slugs a day, but in control now.  Dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment