Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Last Relo Purchase

Needs a little dusting.
The one last item I had needed for my flat was a kitchen table.  I have had two TV trays side-by-side since I moved in, and since the BF is coming Friday, the time had come to finally get it in gear (plus, now I can file my expense report).  Another auction house score!  Granted, this table has a few flaws, but for 80 pounds, this "late Victorian walnut centre table, octagon top, united by under tier on turned supports" is perfect for my little spot.  Also, it follows my theme of carved flowers, so I am happy.

I have also discovered Addison Lee - THE delivery service (goods and people) for London.  Only 11 pounds to get it home.  I did have to remove the top to get it in, but it is there now.  I shall eat my dinner on it tonight and not be called a scammer to get it home!

No comments:

Post a Comment