Saturday, August 28, 2010

A COUCH!!

After the bed frame experience I had come to reality moment that (as in every blog I read before I got here) a standard couch is not going to fit into the entrance of my flat.  Not even one I could buy here.  So, my ideas started getting smaller - smaller couches that is.  I mean, this baby has to stand up right and be able to slide through a door frame.

Well, well, well.  As luck would have it, as I am on one of my wonders I come across this vintage furniture store just blocks from my place.  Kind of a little coffee shop with home made OMG cakes, but also offering up rehabbed 60's / 70's Danish furniture.  Hip.  The owner is even gay, so I know this is hip.  Anyway, I bought it.  Cute as a button, 1960's Danish refurbished leather couch.  Tricia - you'd be proud.  They delivered that day and it fits perfectly (Morris and Mack - you were my first visitors, and hopefully first friends here as well).

Man, I love weathered leather and wood.  Now ... pillows and a rug ... hmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment