Friday, August 6, 2010

Work, work, work, work

Looking North from Covent Garden to Soho
Got one full work week under my belt.  Several accomplishments this week include getting a semi-permanent location that is in a corner and quiet (decent view, though precisely on the path to the loo), actually getting a monitor, keyboard, and mouse (though I have not made friends with the IT dept in the process), meeting with my first set of clients (UK industry researchers that are quite nice and like Nielsen (??? somewhat disorientating)), finding a pleasurable routine of a "double mach" at Monmouth coffee, starting to understand at least 50% of the lingo, and last but not least realizing to look right, not left as I cross the street in front of the office.

Not bad ...  I just may be able to handle this.

No comments:

Post a Comment